The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Honest Magic Shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Leo Reynolds Jr
View Profile
Special user
864 Posts

Profile of Leo Reynolds Jr
Received a trick I bought on clearance and it won't work right the Mag--- had lost its strength. Two e-mail to the shop I bought it from and I got a full refund. Hats off to Stevens Magic Emporium a brick and mortar shop who still do business right. Will be doing business there again.

https://www.stevensmagic.com/
Antony Gerard
View Profile
Veteran user
Kalamazoo, Michigan
359 Posts

Profile of Antony Gerard
My magic shop has been doing business with Stevens Magic Emporium since the 1980's and yes they do it right. The next time that you place an order with them, say hallo from Antony and Laura Gerard from The Timid Rabbit Magic & Masquerade Shop.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Purchased items from them twice. Top-notch and personal customer service. Highly recommended and for sure they're very genuine and friendly people! Smile
Magic comes through perception. -HS
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1782 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
I do recommend both Steven's (grew up in Wichita and frequented them often) as well as The Timid Rabbit (I have family who live in Kalamazoo where it is located and frequent every so often)! Both Mark and Joe Stevens as well as Tony are excellent credits to the world of providing outstanding customer service! If you want costumes for any occasions, ask Tony about that, to boot!