The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Penguin shipping (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
I placed 3 orders over the last few days for various props and DVDs. Two show to be in texas (where I live) but one tracking number I was emailed shows my package in New Jersey out for delivery. I'm thinking either I received the wrong tracking number or USPS has somehow messed up (not sure how TX and NJ get mixed up). Anyone have similar issues with penguins tracking numbers? I'm hoping I was given the wrong number and I'll still receive the package. It was Utopia by Dani Daortiz!!
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
Must be a USPS mistake - I have never had a problem with Penguin shipping. Whatever happens Penguin will look after you. If it was mailed to the wrong address just contact Penguin - their customer service is the best.
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
295 Posts

Profile of topherhester
So someone from Penguin calls me back and said they looked into it and it's the correct tracking number but USPS, for whatever reason, routed it to NJ. He said it will eventually make it's way back to Texas. No fault to Penguin but how does USPS get something that off track?!
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
737 Posts

Profile of egoli
A couple of months ago I had a package from another dealer go from Florida via Alaska to it's final destination in Bellingham, WA!