The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: The tricks dealers use (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2015, DavidK wrote:
Some on-line dealers advertise items that are no longer available. e.g. some Mikame Magic.

Maybe, but no excuse for improperly maintaining your website. NOW FOR THE FUNNY THING: today I received a feedback form, wanting to know my level of satisfaction with my recently purchased item! Wow! I politely described my enormous satisfaction with the member of a closed Facebook group who supplied the new item to me. And also why I felt careless internet dealers would soon suffer the fate of most brick and mortars...poor management and broken promises.
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1188 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
As a brick and mortar magic shop owner myself I feel the pain for those who go to buy something only to find out it is not in stock. I have a system in place that updates my stock in real time for both my instore sales as well as my online sales so that my inventory is always accurate. When I sell out of something it drops off of my site until I have it available to sell again. Occasionally, there is an oversight but it is extremely rare. In those cases I contact the customer and offer a full refund immediately.

I currently only have shipping set up for the US online but do ship overseas. I just get any overseas purchasers a shipping estimate before they place their order.

I'm trying to do my part to make the magic buying experience as pleasant as possible.

Best regards,
Max