The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Flavors from the past... :: Worth / Milson Worth / Lynn Johnson / poof? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3883 Posts

Profile of Julie
Does anyone know if this company is still around? I know Lynn is or was out of the country for prolonged periods, but I haven't heard anything from or about Milson-Worth for a long time...?
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
They were at the beginning of this year, they send out their new 2004 price-list and I seem to remember that I received it in January.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
979 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
Milson-Worth is still around but realize that Lynn has a busy engineering job and it doesn't allow him much time to build apparatus. You can order but expect 1-2 years minimum to receive anything.
Mad Jake
View Profile
Inner circle
All the voices in my head helped me make
2206 Posts

Profile of Mad Jake
Quote:
On 2004-09-16 17:51, GeorgeG wrote:
Milson-Worth is still around but realize that Lynn has a busy engineering job and it doesn't allow him much time to build apparatus. You can order but expect 1-2 years minimum to receive anything.

Lynn does have some items in stock, the last time I spoke with him the card guilotines were available for immediate shipment, you can email him for the 2005
pricelist and availibility of items for immediate shipping.
Licensed Steve Dusheck Manufacturer and distributor visit www.airshipmagic.com
RJ Hunt
View Profile
Elite user
Lakeland, FL
466 Posts

Profile of RJ Hunt
Dose anyone have a contact # I am looking to order some things from Milson Worth. I also have some items that I wanted to see about getting refinished. I went to the Milson Worth Shop/Factory on San Fernando Rd back in 1983. I even still have a copy of the Milson Worth Catalog #3. I have all the orginal price lists and the 5$ off coupon that came with the catalog and order form. I have an old ph# and address. I have tried calling the # several time and it rings but there is no answer. Maybe I wilkl try to swing by the address I have on San Frenando Rd and see if they are still in the same location. I will be in Hollywood next week. If I find they are still around I will let everyone know whats up. Here is a link I found a while ago with a lot of the Milson Worth Props on it. I have tried to email George from this site but I have not recieved a responce:

http://www.magicgoodies.net/index.html

If this is old info please forgive me I am new here to the Café.

Later & Out
RJ
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I don't think Lynn is a poof. He seemed fine to me the last time I saw him. Smile
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
I, too, would like some contact information for Lynn. I had no idea that Milson Worth items may still be available, even if it means waiting a couple years.

Ron
Mike McErlain
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto & Green Cove Springs, FL
130 Posts

Profile of Mike McErlain
I recognize this thread has been quiet since last summer. Has anyone had any success in contacting Lyn or getting an update on the status of Milson Worth?
As a collector I really appreciate the unique quality of their pieces and hope to add more to my collection.
Thanks!
Mike
DLF
View Profile
Regular user
LA via NYC
145 Posts

Profile of DLF
Lyn is around, but busier and busier. He will respond to email: cljohnson33@earthlink.net
Ok, I'll meet you at the place near the thing where we went that time.