The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Flavors from the past... :: Is H. Marshall and Company still open for business? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MKmagic
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of MKmagic
Is H. Marshall and Company still open for business? Their web site is up, but it looks like it has not been updated in a while. Emails that I sent to them go unanswered.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I have not heard of any activity from them in several years. I used to own that business and it is only 20 minutes from me.

BTW, I do still own the rights to the magic made by Horace Marshall and his predecessors.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
maxello
View Profile
New user
Norway
60 Posts

Profile of maxello
This might be the one you looking for:

http://www.hmcmagic.com/pricelist.htm#pricelist
Arve Lisland
arvelisland@gmail.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
That is the site but it has not been updated in 8 years.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
meekomagic
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of meekomagic
I am looking for a parlor effect called "UTTER SIMPLICITY". I saw a dvd by Jim Cellini where he performed and explained the workings. It's a simple effect that uses a wooden egg that has a string attached and a place mat. It may have been sold by EZ Magic but who knew, can anyone help me?
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
It is called the Chinese Egg mat, I believe.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com