The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: A Message From Rocco Silano... :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

Just got off the phone with my pal Rocco Silano who is now living in Las Vegas. Smile

Anyways, as many of you might know Rocco has been a big part of MagicFix, which is an online streaming video teaching platform.

From Rocco himself;

I just want to say to all the magicians out there trying to take their game to the next level that you need to sign up for magicflix! This website has been helping me improve in a tremendous way. There are such great magicians that are taking their time to help you learn something that you didn’t even know was possible. MagicFlix offers something for everyone. No matter if you are a beginner, mediocre or even expert, this website will teach you things you never knew. I am so grateful this was created! MagicFlix not only is amazing but it also is so cheap, this helps out when you aren’t trying to spend $50 dollars on learning just one one technique. This way you can now learn all the techniques and improve your skills the right way. I Highly recommend!!

Use the pass code rocco to get one month for FREE!

MagicFlix.com

---