The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: Danny Weiser has released a super trick! :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

It fooled the professionals...imagine what you can do with everyday people?

"Hybrid is very clever...! Danny has released a super trick!" - Angelo Carbone (Creator of The Gift and Cue the Magic)

"I was fooled when I saw it! Nice work Danny! I love this!" - Chris Smith (MagicSmith)

HYBRID

Okay, we LOVE moving hole effects -- but we weren't sure the world needed another one. Then Danny Weiser performed Hybrid...and yeah, we immediately knew...this was special.

He took a BORROWED bill, had a spectator sign it on BOTH sides. (Hmm...interesting...both sides is a nice touch we thought).

Then he punched a hole in the bill , FLICKED the hole to the other corner and IMMEDIATELY handed the bill back to the spectator as a souvenir. The spectator was floored.

HYBRID

What really got us was when we realized there were NO threads and NO BILL SWITCHES. And the hole ACTUALLY moves RIGHT UNDER the spectator's nose. The gimmick was the convincer. So smart! So durable (last forever with NO refills needed) and well, just fun to play with.

3 routines are taught: Pen Through Bill, Black Hole and Infinite Hole.

The gimmick designed for a US dollar, but watch it used with UK currency HERE.

HYBRID

---