The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: Are you ready for BICYCLE CREEPY PLAYING CARDS? :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Hey gang,

A heads-up that my buddy Mike over at CollectablePlayingCards.com just made a deal with artist Johnny Whaam to arrange the production of the Bicycle Creepy Playing Cards!

Creepy what you say? Read on...

---

Bicycle Creepy Playing Cards

We are excited to announce that we have purchased the rights of the Creepy Playing Cards by Xtu Productions designed by Johnny Whaam.
When we first saw this deck, we were very impressed with the detail of the art work, especially the court cards. Surprisingly to us this deck has failed twice on Kickstarter. We decided to purchase this design and have it printed by USPCC featuring the famous Bicycle Brand. We are also printing Johnny's original UN-branded tuck case as a limited edition deck. We will only print 1000 of these limited edition decks and they will be numbered 1-1000. These decks have already been approved by USPCC and will be printed with a release date of early March 2014.

Why Creepy?

"I wanted to create beautiful Smile creepy monsters, 12 of them...and put them on card faces. But why? I love horrors, it's a challenge for me to see how creepy my imagination can be in this art field,...I decided to put it on paper and show what I got to you. What you see here is the maximum of scary/creepy graphic art I can come up with. All original creatures, all hand drawn" - Johnny Whaam

All 12 court cards are carefully designed to have that regular court card feel. Aces, same thing..., classic feel with creepy artwork.

For more information Click Here!

---