The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What's Cooking? :: The Magician's Ltd Cookbook - FREE preview! :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
787 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
Many of you may have heard about The Magician's Ltd Cookbook put together by Andi Gladwin. The book is full of awsome magic and all the proceeds go to a great cause as well. Here, I'll let Andi explain:

Free preview download of The Magician's Ltd Cookbook

I recently wrote and published a new hard-back book called The Magician's Ltd Cookbook. It has some great magic created by a collection of the world's best known card magicians. There's something to tantalise every taste bud in this wide ranging menu, from exquisite starters to really meaty tricks to sink your teeth into! The book has tricks from 23 top name card magicians including Allan Ackerman, Mike Powers, Nathan Kranzo, Steve Draun and more!

The coolest thing about the book is that all of the proceeds from will be donated to The Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Trust to help assist their ongoing Leukaemia research and everyone involved in the project has given their time generously and for free. The charity helped my friend Jack Parker out when he had Leukaemia, so this is our way of giving back to them[/b].

For a FREE preview chapter of the book Click Here!

The book is hard-backed with 110 pages and costs £20 (roughly $40). It's been getting great reviews in all of the major magazines and my website is currently the only place it can be purchased from. So ... get cooking!

- Andi Gladwin
---------------------