The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: David Blaine and Criss Angel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
dazismagic
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of dazismagic
Is it true that these two have had magcians beef? I heard Criss Angel wrote stuff on his site about Blaine is this just a publicity stunt or did these two have genuine anomocity?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
Could you be more specific on that!
The Blaine stunts are not real except the only one Vertigo! The stunt Frozen in Time and Above and Below, he cheated on that!
If you wondering David Blain is not a magician he is only a Show Man!
Chiss is different! He is a magician but not close up, he is more Stage guy!
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
Web: http://www.nicholaskin.com
EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
Quote:
On 2004-11-18 16:51, NickJegor wrote:
Could you be more specific on that!
The Blaine stunts are not real except the only one Vertigo! The stunt Frozen in Time and Above and Below, he cheated on that!
Chiss is different! He is a magician but not close up, he is more Stage guy!

Im curious how did Blaine cheat at at those stunts?
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
Ok! The Frozen in time you see at the one day he stands without any shirt, on the next day he is with the shirt! Plus the peaple at the firs and second day was the same!
About Above and Below! There are many rummors!
Plus it's imopible to be 44 days without wather and food!
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
WRandall
View Profile
Regular user
NYC, USA
121 Posts

Profile of WRandall
He never claimed to be without water - there was a tube running to the box out in the open. He does claim that the water was not spiked w/ vitamins or glucose, which would have made the stunt easier.
magicman123
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of magicman123
Nick, I am curious as to where you got your information. I am a supporter of Blaine I believe that all his stunts were real! And about above the below, he couldn't cheat on it. How would he do it, have food in his clothes for over a month? Yuk!
Pete Legend
View Profile
Inner circle
Ireland
1401 Posts

Profile of Pete Legend
Lol well he had jumper around his waist and simply put it on.....thats it...no cheating.....in all fairness lol if he was to cheat I think it would of being a little less obvious.Anyways this is explained on one of his dvd's.The guy has being great for magic.....who really cares if he cheated in any of his stunts...I like him
DamienT98
View Profile
Regular user
London UK now live in Austin Tx
180 Posts

Profile of DamienT98
Quote:
On 2004-11-18 16:51, NickJegor wrote:

There is always one...
babyjoe
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, England
113 Posts

Profile of babyjoe
They done a smaple of his piddle, I don't want to say P**s, and it was fine and shown no signs of any additives in his water
www.armagic.co.nr

Always Growing, As a Performer and As a Person
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
OK! Ok! I will think of my oninion!
You think about yours!
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
dazismagic
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of dazismagic
OK enough about Blaines stunts can we get back on subject:
Is it true that these two have had magcians beef? I heard Criss Angel wrote stuff on his site about Blaine is this just a publicity stunt or did these two have genuine anomocity?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
Go to http://www.chrissangel.com and find out!
:)
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
[quote]On 2004-11-20 09:39, NickJegor wrote:
OK! Ok! I will think of my oninion!
You think about yours!

[/quote
Just a thought on your opinion, don't we all as magicians some how cheat? Use gimmicks to accomplish the unaccomplishable; sleights are cheating (look I put the card in the middle and it comes to the top). Maybe we should spend less time belittling others magic and more time betering our own. Just a thought.
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
Evan Is Right about us!
We all cheat! Smile
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
themagicbluecat
View Profile
New user
uk
17 Posts

Profile of themagicbluecat
To be a magician we just have to find different ways to blur what is possible. I like to think we bend the rules rather that cheating them.
EvanSparts
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
333 Posts

Profile of EvanSparts
Quote:
On 2004-11-22 08:11, themagicbluecat wrote:
To be a magician we just have to find different ways to blur what is possible. I like to think we bend the rules rather that cheating them.

I agree with you on this, I was just making the point that if we accuse a magician of cheating then we accuse ourselves.
NickJegor
View Profile
Elite user
Lithuania
466 Posts

Profile of NickJegor
I agree with that!
Nikolajus Jegorovas
Kaunas, Lithuania
SOHartist
View Profile
Loyal user
Ft. Myers, Florida
211 Posts

Profile of SOHartist
By the way, Blaine explains about why and how he put on the shirt in his book. It's not a trick....enough said for now.
The Dragon
View Profile
New user
The Dark Shadows.
90 Posts

Profile of The Dragon
Quote:
On 2004-11-22 22:31, SOHartist wrote:
By the way, Blaine explains about why and how he put on the shirt in his book. It's not a trick....enough said for now.

why did he do that? could you explain?
and sometimes I agree, cheating=magic.
Don't think too much.

Just hit it.
Carmine
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Carmine
Why did he do that? could you explain?

"Although time seemed to be going pretty slowly, by the end of the first day I was able to relax a little and even enjoy the people parading past. A few women walked up to the ice, lifted their shirts, and flashed me, but by the second day in the ice, things began to go pretty bad. The unseasonably warm temperature was melting the ice and, as a result, I found myself victim of the worst form of Chinese water torture--melted ice slowly and steadily dripping onto my exposed neck and back. After a day and a half of that, I was ready to crack. Then I remembered the shirt that Bramlett had tied around my waist. Somehow I maneuvered it on, and it probably saved my life. I know that I never would have survived two solid days of that torment."