The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Got a question on the evlevator :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
big k
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of big k
Hello,

I got a question on the elevator.

1.) I hear its impromtau. Is that true?

2.) Can it be viewed on ALL angles?

3.) when is E2 released?

4.) Should I wait for E2 to be released and then get the elevator with the E2? or should I just get the elevator now and then buy the E2 when it's released?

5.) Where can I buy the elevator? (Please list all the web sites where I can buy the products) I checked wal mart, they didn't have it in fact they didn't know what I was talking about. (just kidding)

thanks,

big k
The Wicked Mr. Grey
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
177 Posts

Profile of The Wicked Mr. Grey
1) Ummm..... well it can be if you're prepared to do it anytime. BUt you must 'have it on you' to do it. Do more research on the forum and you'll find all the answers you need.

2)Can be viewed from everywhere BUT the back. So you can't have people behind you. But sides and front are fine.

3) Ask Peter. Only he knows.

4) I'm waiting for E2.... but I don't think it really matters as Peter's instructions are and will most likely be very clear on how to install the add on. SO its really a matter of how fast/bad you want the Elevator.

5) Any major magic website!!!! a good one might be: http://www.penguinmagic.com do research on the net and you'll find everything you need. There are way too many sites to list. (Or you can just go to Peter's website!!!)
What you have seen this evening was real, though it may have nothing to do with reality.

A Life Among Secrets
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5446 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Try the search function! Every question you have asked has been answered and addressed several times and many have even been answered by Peter.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2708 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Penguin don't sell it. Try the banner ad at the top of the Street Magic Topic List Page. I'd buy the Elevator now as you might need a lot of time to practce it. You can always get the E2 add-on when you're happy with the the original Elevator.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
As these questions have already been asked and answered over and over again, this topic will now be locked.

As Harry Murphy advised, search and you will find - the information has been discussed in great depth here. So you can join in one of those discussions about the Elevator. And if you can not find the answers to your questions (I can't imagine that happening) then, email or PM Peter. You can also go directly to his website through his banner ads here.

I would post a link to one of the threads on this, but frankly there are so many that come up in the search, that I will leave it up to you to find the one that best addresses your issues.

BroDavid
Staff
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.