The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Win a Free copy of GUM! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey guys,

If you head over to http://www.JeffPraceMagic.com you can enter to win a 100% free copy of my upcoming DVD Gum, released by Kozmo Magic. It only takes a few seconds to enter, and it's absolutely free!

It will be available for pre-order soon.

http://www.JeffPraceMagic.com
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The contest is going great! There are already over 95 entries.
There is still plenty of more time to enter!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
It's going great with over 120 entries!
Still much more time to enter!

Just a heads up, please only enter once. I have a way to trace anyone who enters multiple times, so if I find the winner has entered more than once, which I will, they will be disqualified and a new winner will be picked. If you already entered more than once, PM me here or contact me at www.JeffPraceMagic.com and I'll delete all but one of your entries and you'll once again be fair game to win the contest!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
This contest is going great! There are over 145 entries!
Please enter at www.JeffPraceMagic.com because there is still lots more time to enter!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The contest is going great with over 175 entries.
Please enter at www.JeffPraceMagic.com because there is still lots more time to enter!
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
Hey guys! Gum is now available for pre-order over at www.JeffPraceMagic.com! There is free shipping within the United States and Canada! Also, at anytime during the pre-order, you may ask for a full refund and I will issue you one with no questions asked. I want you to feel as safe as possible when dealing with Jeff Prace Magic.

Also, if you pre-order and then win the contest that I am hosting, I will issue you a full refund, meaning you get Gum for free. Hurry over and enter the contest and pre-order.

Five tricks for less than $25!
http://www.JeffPraceMagic.com
Bean
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Bean
Hi, Jeff! I tried entering and it didn't look like anything happened when I hit "Subscribe". Then I tried sending an email through the site describing the problem with the same result. I used my Gmail account--was that a problem? I was hesitant about trying again with a different email for fear of being branded a "multiple enterer". Smile I'm a sad panda; please advise.
stijnhommes
View Profile
Special user
568 Posts

Profile of stijnhommes
I got a thanks for subscribing message. Still sad myself because so many people entered. The chances of winning go down every day...
Bean
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Bean
Well, I'll cross my fingers that either you or I win, MacGyverMagic. I just tried it off my Linux computer and got the "Thanks for Subscribing!" message. It's odd that it wouldn't work with the Apple.
MT
View Profile
Veteran user
395 Posts

Profile of MT
Gum is a great effect. Clean and visual.