The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Coin bite. Where to get it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
GWSchott
View Profile
Veteran user
Southeastern Michigan
361 Posts

Profile of GWSchott
Well, I've had more of a chance to work with the bite out quarter and so far so good. What I find myself doing - most often - is to wait until someone is handing me change, then separate out a quarter and go into the routine. Seems completely impromptu, and since it was literally someone else's quarter just moments before it really adds to the impact. I'm practicing a one-handed switch out from Bobo, but in the meantime I've been doing a false pass from hand to hand without any problems.
Yours In Magic,
Gordon
Charlie the Tuna
View Profile
Regular user
Baltimore Maryland
111 Posts

Profile of Charlie the Tuna
The laser cut is better. But get a coin for use in the "coin in a bottle" . It is two effects for the price of one.

Johnson makes a nice product

Charlie
Charlie,
A Magician with Good Taste.

Only perform an illusion once. The first time is magical, the second is an education.
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Quote:
On 2007-03-07 13:58, Charlie the Tuna wrote:
The laser cut is better. But get a coin for use in the "coin in a bottle" . It is two effects for the price of one.

Charlie

when you get done biting the quarter in half, make it appear to go through a plastic bottle, that way it can' be examined.
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Quote:
On 2007-03-12 18:31, ibm_usa wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-03-07 13:58, Charlie the Tuna wrote:

Charlie

when you get done biting the quarter in half, make it appear to go through a plastic bottle, that way it can' be examined.

Great idea!
-Matt