The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Street Magic :: Aliun Levitation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
You must be pulling your hair out by now. I must admit I like the sound of this Aliun device, but it would break my bank at the moment. I think the main aspect of any self levvy is the 'getting into it, preperation phase' and the E2 lacks that big time IMHO. And the r**l only retrieved my gimmick half way up and then stopped. Not good. I hope you have better luck, and perhaps a mod can be made to make E2 the great device that I thought it was going to be.
Jluvlace
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Jluvlace
No one on this earth is going to pay a grand for a lev that is no better than all the others. King's Rising does the job just fine.
wookiee
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs
95 Posts

Profile of wookiee
There's really no way in hell it'll be $1000!

-Jeremy
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
Are we hoping to find the perfect levitation here?? I don't get what the huge deal is about.. If you already do one levitation and do it well, that's it, you're in.. If you are looking for something that will make you fly...well....sorry

I think doing a levitation effect takes the perfect setting and the perfect person.. So what if you only do it to one person and that person goes and tells everyone at the party or at work etc about how you flew!! (they will often add a lot of things that didn't happen when they tell their friends so the people hearring it don't think they are crazy)

I use the balducci, its good, it gives the effect, and its FREE, well almost.. My theory is this, if you do the balducci once every few months for only one person at a time, you will gain the reputation of being able to fly. So what if someone asks you to fly and you cant there and then, they heard it from their good friend that you flew over 3 FEET for them... They believe their friend..

I don't think we need to constantly search for the perfect effect and we should just use the knowledge we have now and be happy with it and not get caught up in these multi level marketing ads. My 2 cents
wookiee
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs
95 Posts

Profile of wookiee
True, but levitations are cool. And it's cool to know how every one is done even if you don't perform all of them.

-Jeremy
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
Yeah for sure... knowledge is good.... but when the money factor comes in, its hard to buy just to know the secret..
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
That's the thing. You don't.

:)
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I'm military and I guees my fan base is between the 18 through 30. They usually says something like . can you do that thing like the guy on T.V.? Well to me that's already been performed even if it wasnt by me and you are never supposed to do an effect twice. And I only do the balducci or which ever other one I know every once in a while. And it always kills I guess my intrest in all these other ones is to see which one fits me most. Im like Dai when it comes to realism Why if he can fly does he turn around? There has to be a laymen reason to why I turn aroundand not do it face to face .I guess I'm just picky that way. But I bought E-2 and waiting to recieve it but whether I love it or not I will not be buying any other one unless its reasonable and seriously diffrent. by that I mean height method and cleanliness. IMHO
babyjoe
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, England
113 Posts

Profile of babyjoe
I think that ellusionist just havent tried the elevator and its exactly the same
www.armagic.co.nr

Always Growing, As a Performer and As a Person
another guest
View Profile
Regular user
.Malaysia.
128 Posts

Profile of another guest
Now that's a good one.
House
wookiee
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs
95 Posts

Profile of wookiee
I read that the demo of this is out! Does anyone know where to view it at??? Thanks

-Jeremy
jcrai
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of jcrai
You have to purchase Ellusionist's Shapeshifter DVD/Download to view the clip of ALIUN being performed. They don't as of yet have a demo available for the general public.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2249 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
I wouldn't be suprised if it has appeared on one of the P2P networks by now. I'm sure it won't be too long before there's a preview available to the general public.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I doubt it will beat 'Float-Ease'. Float on!!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
babyjoe
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, England
113 Posts

Profile of babyjoe
Oh kem on !!!!
www.armagic.co.nr

Always Growing, As a Performer and As a Person
BloodworthMagic
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of BloodworthMagic
Forget about it
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
MagicChris
Please Pm me with a brief description of Float ease. Ive read a lot of posts on it but I don't know. Is it out yet? PM me we'll talk.
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
MagicChris

Yes, can you me with a brief description of Float Ease as well. Thanks.
themystifier
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of themystifier
I have the shapeshifter dvd. it looks pretty sweet. 120 degrees of angle free levitation is what the creator said. you can also rotate about 20 degrees or so. I thougth it was pretty nifty.
a villian is never a villian in his own eyes.
magicman68
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of magicman68
Doesn't sound to amazing.WOW!!!!!!120 degree's of viewing area.Didnt sound like it you were to excited about it.Tell us how it looks,like did it actaully look real,and tell us the setup like is there any bending down before the levitation becuase that's also what people havnt been looking for.Im gonna laugh so hard if you can only levitate 3 inches or if you cant even see under the feet.lol
HOLY CRAP THIS THINGS GONNA BE A JOKE!!!!!