The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Knots and loops :: Richard Sanders Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mstick85
View Profile
Regular user
Gahanna, Ohio
151 Posts

Profile of mstick85
Hello. I'm not sure if this is the best place for this question, but here goes. I just purchased Richard Sanders' Fiber Optics dvd. I am very happy with it so far.

My question is, how would you all rate some of his other material? I was checking out his website and saw that he had other dvds available.

Any opinions on Richard's other material would be appreciated, because if it is as good as Fiber Optics, that would make it pretty good.

Thanks,
Mark
"Go Browns!"
ChristopherM
View Profile
Special user
UK
844 Posts

Profile of ChristopherM
Everything that Richard puts it is top quality. You can't go wrong with stuff produced by him. Check out his website, which has the entire line: http://www.richardsandersmagic.com I'd particularly recommend Super Cards which is full of ingenious thinking, and the 3 volume series The Richard Sanders Show, an amalgamation of strong close-up effects.

Cheers

Chris
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I agree. The one thing about Richard is he actually uses the stuff he puts out. It is real world stuff that works.
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4221 Posts

Profile of warren
All the stuff richard put's out is good my favourite would be the richard sanders show dvd's.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11045 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Has anyone ever attended a Richerd Sanders lecture? He will be in my area in October, and I'm looking forward to seeing him.
Al Angello
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
I have attended a few of his lectures. I think you'll enjoy it. Besides being a very entertaining performer, Richard will hold nothing back in his lecture. In the ones I saw he was showing you things he actually used in his professional work.
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Richard Sander is a creative humours magician that takes his time to explain everything in his DVD and inject comedy into his teaching/performance. In addition to Fiber Optics, I also suggest The Richard Sanders Show DVDs.
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Does Richard have a chop cup routine on any of his "Show" DVDs?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
1699 Posts

Profile of Futureal
No.
DonB!
View Profile
Regular user
Minnesota
170 Posts

Profile of DonB!
For a killer Richard Sanders card routine, be sure to check out The Alpha Deck. It is a multiple-effect routine, with an ending that makes people absolutely freak out. AND, the cards are in the spectator's hands at the end, so there is virtually nothing for them to discover about the method of the "all blanks" ending. Check it out, and you won't be disappointed.

DonB!