The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Hindu Water Vases (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Recently I was in Las Vegas and went by a local magic shop. I purchased a set of Hindu Water Vases made by Morrisey that was in great shape. The problem I ran into that there were no instructions with the set. There is a short video on YouTube of someone doing a demo on the trick which does help but doesn't go over the set up. I have the Karl Germaine book on his routine but the cups are different. So I'm looking for anyone who has a copy of the instructions. I'm willing to pay any reasonalble fee for a copy of the instructions or help on the routine.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Yes, the Germain was nothing like the Morrisey variation...Germain's was far, far superior. Sorry can't help you with the directions.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
David Todd
View Profile
Inner circle
2338 Posts

Profile of David Todd
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2023, Darkwing wrote:
So I'm looking for anyone who has a copy of the instructions. I'm willing to pay any reasonable fee for a copy of the instructions or help on the routine.

I sent you a PM about this. Did you see it?

Darkwing
View Profile
Inner circle
Nashville Tn
1850 Posts

Profile of Darkwing
Thank you David. Just got it