The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Vanishing Martini Bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Profile of MichaelOzMagic
Hey everyone I have a few questions about the Vanishing Martini Bottle from Nielsen Magic. First can it hold liquid with out damaging the bottle? Also if I spray painted or colored the bottle would it look like a regular Mak Magic Multiplying bottle?

Thanks Michael
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
No you cannot paint the bottle. If you want it to use liquid you have to purchase the bladder. See the site for details. What does a normal Mak-Magic bottle look like?
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

Ok thanks I didn't really think you could paint them. Also thanks for telling me about the bladder I just looked it up and it can only hold an ounce. That wont work very well for me! Why cant you just fill it up water or what ever liquid you are using? Just curious?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The bladder holds more then an ounce, it stretches just like a bladder is suppose to.

We cannot reveal secrets on the Café, so your second part cannot be answered. PM me or purchase it and find out yourself. It is an excellent prop as is all of Norm Nielsen's products.

And order the Bottle Book as well, it has some really good magic ideas by some well known magicians in it.
MichaelOzMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Des Moines, Iowa
234 Posts

O ok thanks! I will just purchase them! I will also look into the Bottle Book!

Thanks wmhegbli you are always a great help,
Michael