The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Chrismas Themed Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MagicWoodworks
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of MagicWoodworks
Friends and I have been looking for some cool christmas themed tricks. If anyone has any Ideas or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. We did find one magic reindeer head with an appearing nose of red made from MDF. Simple but cute...kids love it.

Thanks --Keith
(Magic Woodworks)
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
You'll find many Christmas Themed effects scattered about in The Wizards' Journals, but especially concentrated in The Wizards' Jorunals #7 and #11 (on my site). However, there are other tricks that at first glance aren't Christmas Themed, but which can easily be adapted, such as The Growing Hat (A Hat for All Seasons) in the Wizards' Journal #8. The picture shows a Leprechaun on the hat, but this is all "Do-It-Yourself-Magic" and you could easily have Santa as the big headed ending, with a Reindeer as a preliminary ending, and do all the earlier hats in Christmas Colors.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Go get some back issues of any magic monthly mag from about oct through dec, generally a slew of them there.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
graywolf
View Profile
Special user
South carolina
631 Posts

Profile of graywolf
Way to many ideas..I always open with the Santa hat tear by Suds..Howard