The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pasteboard Frolics :: Insanity (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
I was never really happy with my "The Way" video on H-Magic,
so I made a new one, I like this much better and since I am
so happy with it, I thought I'd share it
here with you as well.

Insanity.

http://media.putfile.com/Insanity_H
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
After watching it, I'm gonna say it's ok. Not as good as some of your others though. The music didn't really go with the feel I think.
The Presitidigitationist
still_ill
View Profile
Loyal user
florida
201 Posts

Profile of still_ill
It wouldnt play for me Smile
artwo
View Profile
Veteran user
South England
332 Posts

Profile of artwo
Tut tut Harwin I thought you said no more flourish vids!

Just kidding man, its great to see another vid from you, I always enjoy them. The editing on this one was top notch man, you really have got yourself a cool original style.

To be perfectly honest I prefered "The Way" more to this vid, but that's no reflection of the quality of flourishes, I just think it was the general feel of the vid for me.

L-cuts are fun to do, but to watch them it really bores the crap out of me, but that's just personal preference. You did Kev's *** Straight nice and smoothly, and some of the original cuts in there were really nice man. Great to watch. I thought the spring was a little misplaced in this vid, didn't really fit as far as I was concerned.

So basically a nice vid to watch, I liked it. Only a few things that I didn't like, but nothings ever perfect for me, I'm a *** Smile

*saves vid onto computer*

--art--

EDIT: The censorship here is ridiculous.
kendonaga
View Profile
New user
England
16 Posts

Profile of kendonaga
Great video Jonas as I've already said!
I like this vid a lot. I probablly prefer the way though to be honest. But the cuts I nthis maybe better.. Some anyways since I've not seen you doing them as much..
Great vid as usual!