The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pasteboard Frolics :: Cutting technique sites (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
chrisM
View Profile
Loyal user
219 Posts

Profile of chrisM
Hey, I saw this site once and it had a whole bunch of cool cuts effects, card throwing and stuff like that, something like knucklebusters. I am looking for the link. Does anyone know?
dchung
View Profile
Special user
Montreal
616 Posts

Profile of dchung
If you're looking for Bobby Gill's Knucklebusters, the link is http://members.rogers.com/knucklebusters/

Cheers,
dchung
Bloodycut
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Bloodycut
But if you're really courgeous, do this:
First, cobracut both hands then butterfly shuffle and one hand shuffle. This took me about four weeks to complete. No joking!!

I'm new here and I think I've have found at last the place that I was dreaming of.
Bloodycut show
Yoseph
View Profile
New user
Austria
21 Posts

Profile of Yoseph
Good, Bloodycut. Now do cross 4 packet cobras, switching packs in the air with a behind the back, over the shoulder roll to flipback. It is possible, this is not a joke. This is close to a master flourish, but not quite

Thank you,
Yoseph/Kathy
aby9plp
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
255 Posts

Profile of aby9plp
Wow, Yoseph you seem to be a super master flourish guy like De'vo and Jerry Cestwoski. But do you have any clips so we can watch you perform? I would really like to see you in action!
-aka-
Phoenix