The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pasteboard Frolics :: XB Trailer Clips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2005-09-21 22:33, Malakaneekeenai wrote:
.....Otherwise, your just not training hard enough. Trust me, if you practice your hands will stretch and become more...

Harwin don worry about 'training'. Even Handlordz guys tell people to 'practise'!! Amazing!!

Sorry, just had to add this as its very amusing to keep saying they don 'practise'. They 'train', but they themselves mix it up and view it as the same Smile Smile

Anyway, ya with 'practise' you wil definietly have better fans, regardless of how small your hands are.

cheerios
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Malakaneekeenai
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Malakaneekeenai
Hey, I don't train, I practice. I know and respect the fact that I don't train like I should, but I sure as heck don't need your smart comments about the way I talk. My comment a totally hate free one was brought down from your childish behaviour. I really would appreciate it if you would keep these little remarks to yourself from now on.
"Try not to conform to the way others see you as, carve your own path"-Muah
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
I thought all handlord guys prefer the word "train" to practise and "XCM" to flourish?

actually, it is not childish if you actually look at past comments by handlords supporters. They tend to bash people who say 'practise'. They seem like the word train a lot. Hence, I am actually praising you for having stepped out of that childish thought.

Anyway, as my "comments" althou "Totally hate free one" (what english is that?), anyway seem to be hated by some people who prefer to post in a MAGIC forum instead of an XCM forum. and that is despite an amusing attempt of complaining about how magic isn't XCM, and how they hate magic
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
carddealer69
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of carddealer69
The link at the top doesn't work. Here is the XB DVD trailer clips link. http://www.ellusionist.com/order/Devo/De......-DVD.htm
Is there going to be a second edition. If there is, is there going to be any changes? How about that bonus disk included? Smile
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Ask at HL, they for sure know over there.
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.