The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Pasteboard Frolics :: De'vo's Black Deck Demo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
rarrarrar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of rarrarrar
Why would he have a skatepark,isnt he like 40?
Easy to do magic card tricks. You'll find a store full of street magic, levitation effects, and magic card tricks for.
Clarence
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore, City Central, Scotts Road
146 Posts

Profile of Clarence
De`vo must be a multi-millionaire or something, lol. Is De`vo the richest flourisher now?
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Wow, I bet he is. I mean if he owns a skate park.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
De'vo has mad bank! The man has more cars than a new car lot.lol

And the park is for his kids, who by the way can kick most everyone's butt on these forums.LOL You won't find them doing sybils though unless it's with fans. De'vo's oldest does a I.S. routine with several fans. The boy is just crazy. His now 7year old does cobras blindfolded and lots of other stuff. De'vo's kids were practically born with a deck in their hand and even showed De'vo and Jerry several things.lol De'vo tries to keep them away from magicians though, those of you that remember the old interview on knucklebusters probably remember why.

But back to the subject, if any of you get a chance to go to his house, if you want to call it a house.LOL, check it out. It should be on MTV cribs, with the card art, secret doors, and dungeon where he trains, it's a sight to see. I heard he was going to put some of it on the Cobra DVD, but am not sure. I hope he does though, it's sweet hot.lol

Phantom
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
What does being 40 have to do with owning a skate park? I'm sure when tony hawk hits 40 he's gonna have a skate park. I think he only has a few years to go.
rarrarrar
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of rarrarrar
Quote:
On 2004-08-04 16:53, Lonnie Dilan wrote:
What does being 40 have to do with owning a skate park? I'm sure when tony hawk hits 40 he's gonna have a skate park. I think he only has a few years to go.

well, how many other 40 year olds besides tony hawk can you name that have a skate park, I was surprised he had one is all.
Easy to do magic card tricks. You'll find a store full of street magic, levitation effects, and magic card tricks for.
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Wow that sounds awesome. I didn't know De'vo had kids. Hes 7 and he can already do a cobra!!! Wow.
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
He can do the King Cobra and some other moves that I can't even tell you about. The kid is a XCM prodigy. But De'vo is trying to keep him off the net, so I better quit. Smile

Phantom
Josh Allens
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia
188 Posts

Profile of Josh Allens
Aww, I see. Hes raising the future of flourishes!!
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Quote:
ALL the people to who I've shown Bone's video told me that he was smoother than De'vo himself.

This is not a judgment or anything, I'm just repeating what my friends said (and they have NO IDEA who De'vo or Bone are).

> Artists create, not imitate

I don't agree with you : an artist is someone who practises an art form and that's all.

It's like music : there are people who write music, people who write lyrics, and people who perform the songs. You can perform the songs and still be an artist even if you didn't "create" them.

sc_wizard29,

Friend, if you can please take out this topic. I do NOT like anyone bringing out my team into a debate like this in any ways.

I need to talk to you. Read my PM, this is TOTALLY disrepectful to De'vo.

Thanks sc_wizard29,
Bone.
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
Clarence
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore, City Central, Scotts Road
146 Posts

Profile of Clarence
Woah! But I think cars and houses are pretty cheap compared to prices here in Singapore. lol.

A Lexus and porsche car here cost about US$250,000. While I think the prices for it in the US and Europe is much cheaper. like - US$90,000?
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Why are you people comparing ME with DE'VO ?!? I just don't understand this. De'vo was the one inspired me into ExtremeManipulation world most and I am his student.

I just don't understand. Can you guys just erase off this nonsense topic ?

It's gone too far since I hadn't been here for couple of days. It's just INSANE.

Bone.

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
phantomace
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of phantomace
Bone is right. It's like comparing De'vo and Jerry, Dan and Dave for you sybil junkies. Just don't do it inside a group like that. Bone is a member of Superhandz from what I just read, and is under De'vo's and Jerry's wing. Bone will probably be the future of this art. De'vo and Jerry are getting old.lol No offense guys.lol But it's hard to do moves with arthitus. Just kidding Jerry and De'vo if you are reading this.LOL But really Bone will probably be running superhandz in a few years while De'vo is on a beach in mexico being nursed by a 19 year old supermodel. Just kidding if you are reading this wife of De'vo. Smile

Ok, I better stop before I get my booty kicked.lol

Phantom
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Thank you Phantom, hope it finally ends here. Last dot.

B.

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
bjiamin
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of bjiamin
Still, Bone is good. Saw him did the deep thought and his own flourishes.
Burns
View Profile
Loyal user
218 Posts

Profile of Burns
I don't want to go to heaven. I just want to visit De'
lol
"I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous..." -GrumpyOwl-

"I don't invent, I do Personal Discoveries" - Myself-
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
De'vo's black deck video was awesome!

Still the standard, and I still watch it from time to time.

When he put out the watch spin for the first time in the video, people were jawdropped.

Also his geist opener killed people, and his deck rise which are both now freebies when you get the CTG DVD.

De'vo's black deck video was more than just a video to showoff the black deck. It was a video to show that he has an endless supply of killer moves and concepts.

I love the man's thinking.

He also put more CTG moves on it than the CTG trailers so it also showcases the CTG DVD.

Man is genious.

Jinx
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Almost forgot, all the music was written just for this demo!

That is just another thing that De'vo did to make this special.

The music was written specifically for the black deck.

One more level to De'vo's black deck video.

The music was bangin!lol

Now he put it on his superhandz music CD.

If you liked the tunes, then check the CD at:

http://www.xtremehandz.com

Jinx
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Quote:
On 2004-08-05 00:45, Bone wrote:
Why are you people comparing ME with DE'VO ?!? I just don't understand this. De'vo was the one inspired me into ExtremeManipulation world most and I am his student.

I just don't understand. Can you guys just erase off this nonsense topic ?

It's gone too far since I hadn't been here for couple of days. It's just INSANE.

Bone.

Amen Bone.

De'vo is an artist. The one and only. His video encompased much more than moves, but original concepts, original music and editing.

I know that you are a student of De'vo, and that is very cool.

Jinx
Cardjinx
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Cardjinx
Quote:
On 2004-08-05 02:19, phantomace wrote:
Bone is right. It's like comparing De'vo and Jerry, Dan and Dave for you sybil junkies. Just don't do it inside a group like that. Bone is a member of Superhandz from what I just read, and is under De'vo's and Jerry's wing. Bone will probably be the future of this art. De'vo and Jerry are getting old.lol No offense guys.lol But it's hard to do moves with arthitus. Just kidding Jerry and De'vo if you are reading this.LOL But really Bone will probably be running superhandz in a few years while De'vo is on a beach in mexico being nursed by a 19 year old supermodel. Just kidding if you are reading this wife of De'vo. Smile

Ok, I better stop before I get my booty kicked.lol

Phantom

exactly right Phantom

Jinx