The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Cigarette Up the Nose by Gary Kosnitzky :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Cigarette Up the Nose by Gary Kosnitzky
---------------oOo-----------------

Effect/Description: An amazing vanish of a cigarette so stunning that it looks like trick photography! A cigarette is slowly & visibly pushed up your nose. Your hands are then shown absolutely empty!.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally an impromptu trick for many years, Mr.Kosnitzky has created a version which allows you to perform this effect without the need of being seated or having to stand behind a bar or counter in order to dispose of the evidence.
The trade-off is the cigarette vanishes completely, as opposed to being able to produce it from somewhere else (the mouth, behind the knee, etc) before the actual vanish.
However, because the vanish looks so very clean I think that this is a fair trade off. Smile

I'll tell you now that the special hand crafted gimmick that Gary provides does most the dirty work for you and is pretty much a no brainer to use. The only draw back is you must be wearing either a jacker or a long sleeved shirt. Not a problem for many of you, but is something you should consider if you do not normally wear such attire and are considering adding this version to your bag of tricks. Smile

Finally, in addition to the cool gimmick you receive a nice six page booklet which includes fifteen illustrations by artist Tony Dunn and easy to follow instructions which will have you vanishing smokes in no time at all. While this effect is not for everyone, I would recommend this to anyone who either performs other cigarette/cigar effects or works in such venues where this type of magic is acceptable. Well done.

My rating:

Available from your favorite dealer. Dealers should contact Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc., Click here to visit Murphy's website!
Dealers call toll free: 1-800-853-7403

Suggested retail: $29.95

You can contact Gary Kosnitzky directly at: kosnitzky@aol.com

To order direct, visit Gary's website at:
Click here!

Or order via snail mail (include $3.50 s/h)
Nevada residents include 7.25 % sales tax ($2.18)

Gary Kosnitzky
738 S. Boulder Highway
Suite 30, Henderson, NV
USA
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks