The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Anything Is Possible Bottles by Jamie D. Grant :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Anything Is Possible Bottles by Jamie D. Grant

-------------oOo-----------------

Description: These art pieces are handmade by Vancouver magician Jamie D. Grant and are guaranteed to use unaltered milk bottles and genuine Bicycle Brand playing cards still wrapped in their original seal.
Whenever times get tough, look over at your magical bottle and remind yourself that...Anything is possible!

----------------------------------------------

The Café's very own Jamie D. Grant (of Magic Friday fame) sent me a very interesting item for review a few days ago.

I opened the well packed box to find a seven (7) inch tall glass milk bottle, which was sealed with a cork. Inside the bottle was a genuine box of blue Bicycle Brand Rider Back playing cards - still sealed in the original celophane wrapper! The deck is obviously too large to fit inside, thus the term ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE BOTTLE.

While impossible bottles have been around for a number of years (many made popular by magician Harry Eng), it was a real thrill to actually see one of these up close and an even bigger surprise to find out one of our own here on the Café was responsible. Smile

The bottle is a real work of art, considering that the deck did in fact enter thru the top of the bottle. The bottle has not been altered in any way (e.g, glass blown around the cards, bottle broken and re-sealed, etc) and thus this piece of craftsmanship is a real testament to the patience and ingenuity of Mr. Grant.

Finally, everyone I have shown this piece too has truly been amazed. There is just something mysterious and magical about seeing the cards sitting there inside the glass, truly a real conversation piece that is no doubt destined to become a bona-fide collectors item. The asking price is reasonable considering the work involved and knowing that many of Harry Eng's bottles now sell for several thousand dollars! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for something truly unique to display in their magical collection. A real treasure. Smile

----------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail: $100 + $10 S/H
( Anywhere in North America)

You can contact Jamie D. Grant directly at:

jamie_d_grant@hotmail.com

To order direct, visit Jamie's website at:

Click here!

To order via snail mail, send Cashiers Check or Money Order (US funds only) and send to:

Jamie D. Grant
#202-1633 West 11th
Vancouver, BC
CANADA, V6J-2B8

Phone: (604) 841-2464
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks