The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: The Disposable Deck by David Regal :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
The Disposable Deck by David Regal
--------------------oOo-----------------

Effect & description: A highlight of David's new Magic Castle act. At the end of a series of card tricks, the magician takes the deck, holds it in one hand, and slowly crushes it into a little ball.
You receive 100 Disposable Decks along with an instruction booklet showing you many ways in which they can be used for any skill level - beginner to expert.

A custom made, specially designed product that is guaranteed to shock your audiences

-----------------------------------------------------

I've had the good fortune of meeting David Regal on several occasions at magic gatherings and have very much enjoyed seeing his lectures. I personally own a couple of his books which I purchased direct from him and have even had the opportunity to review his Sudden Deck trick - all good stuff. Though I have not had the priviledge of socializing with David on a personal level, I think very highly of his magical thinking. David is a experienced professional, and it shows in everything he does. Smile

Having said that, I was very happy to see his latest offering, THE DISPOSABLE DECK, and why not? First David gives us a very unique way to produce a deck from seemingly nowhere, and now we can visually destroy the deck when we're finished with our act - now how cool is that? Very cool says I. Smile

What you receive is one hundred of David's Disposable Decks (fifty blue and fifty red) and a well produced ten page booklet which teaches you how to assemble and use these bad boys. The writing is easy to understand and the accompanying photographs are very much appreciated by this reader.

David includes several different handlings in regards to switching the deck, some idiot proof, others more technical. Either way, you'll find at least one that you can use. The gimmicks you receive are extremely well made and easily pass as the real deal, even when using in front of other magicians, who would naturally spot a fake Bicycle deck...or would they? Smile

I really like these and plan on purchasing several more sets. Why? Because it is a safe bet that ten years from now magicians (myself included) will be discussing card magic and reminiscing about David Regal's Disposable Deck, wishing they were still available. I've seen this happen too many times with particular items on the magic market and frankly, these are just too good to let pass by! My advice? Stock up now - they are that good. Highly recommended. Smile

-----------------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail is $20.00

Available from your favorite dealer.

Dealers - contact Murphy's Magic Supplies, Inc.
11500 Gold Dredge Way
Rancho Cordova, Ca. 95742
Toll Free Order Line: 1-800-853-7403
Or visit Murphy's website:
Click here!

You can contact David Regal directly at: david@davidregal.com

To order direct, visit David's website at:
Click here!
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks