The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: The Hamners spaced out lady illusion (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Deluxesuperman
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Deluxesuperman
The spaced out lady illusion is one of my favorite illusions! I am curious if Dave Hamner built this illusion or not. Any information about this illusion would be appreciated! I have tried contacting Dave about this illusion and no response yet.
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Profile of collective foundry
Try Bill Smith.
Craig Dickens
View Profile
Veteran user
380 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickens
It was custom built by Owens for them. It is one of a kind and proprietary to them.
e-mail at:magicaldickens@aol.com
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Sorry for delay in sending this message.

Dave Hamner reached out to me earlier this morning and said:
(although Craig was able to answer before I did) :

.."That particular illusion was built for us by Owen Magic….it is our exclusive original take on the
geometric illusion with body parts out till the last second….light shields then pierce the sides…."

@Craig hope you're doing well my friend lets catch up soon!
Deluxesuperman
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Thank you for your replies! Is Denise the only magic assistant who can perform it?! I’ve never seen any other magic assistant in it. Dave should do another video performing the illusion! I will be going to see the show soon!

Does anyone know where I can find photos of the illusion? There aren't anymore photos on their website and I have checked their Facebook page!
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Please contact Dave Hamner directly for further questions.
Deluxesuperman
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

How can I get in contact with Dave Hamner for questions about an illusion?
collective foundry
View Profile
Inner circle
1404 Posts

Deluxesuperman
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

I was wondering if there is another version of the spaced out lady that is not performed by the Hamners? I know there is just the geometric illusion but I’m looking for an illusion where the face is seen through out the illusion. I know a lot of illusions are copied but I haven’t seen any copies of the spaced out lady illusion.