The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: Steve fearson - Area 51 - The Ultimate Flying Light! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
Hello
I have searched a bit in the internet, and i have found this trick by steve fearson that is described like this "In this great routine, a piece of space junk is displayed which lights up and begins to levitate! It passes through a hoop formed by the fingers and finally lands in the performers pocket! But that's not all! The performer tosses the light out the door or window, and it FLIES AWAY!"

I apreciate some comments about this routine.

Tnkx
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
It's a wonderful trick......Basically the floating cigarette routine with a kicker ending...You'll slap yourself for not thinking of it, and it's a routine that you need certain 'conditions' to work with, but I guarantee it will be long remembered if you perform it! Smile
Morganite
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Morganite
Smile
A nice !!!
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
I forgot to add...if you DON'T have the Fearson Floating cigarette routine, or even if you do have it, but haven't used it...this video includes it, as well as some great helpful tips..just FYI
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
It is a clever effect, (as are most Fearson Effect) but I question the practicality of the light flying away except under very specific circumstances.

I purchased the effect, and can tell you that while most of it is great, and it actually uses (at different stages) two different mechanism/principal, on eof which is different than the floating cigarrette. But the flying away part (which was the clincher in my buying it) is only suitable for very dark nights (one with no moon, and none - or very dark clouds)

But that is just my opinion, still - it is clever and fun even without the flying away part.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
magicmanr
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of magicmanr
I agree...Although only practical under certain restrained conditions, the few times you WOULD be able to do the finale, it's a killer....after all, it got you to purchase it! (AS it did myself! LOL)