The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Grand illusion :: Customer Service - Thomas Clark (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
blackandwhiteillusions
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of blackandwhiteillusions
Thomas Clark built four illusions for my current show. I was coming up on a big promotional event on Aug 22nd when I broke a very important piece on one of the props a week before the event in rehearsals. I called Thomas and said I broke this... I need help! How soon can I get it fixed and how much will it cost. He said put it in the mail I'll fix it and ship it back the same day I receive it... He did just that and even sent me a duplicate piece just in case it happens again and a part that would make it stronger seeing as I tend to be a little rough with props... I'm 6' 6" I have big hands haha... He even 2 day aired it back to me so I would have it in time for the show.

The point is he really backs up his product even when something happens at the fault of the performer! He did all of this at no cost to me! I'm not saying he'll always be able to fix broken props for free... This particular situation worked out that way. I'm endorsing the fact that Thomas does everything in his power to back up his product and the performers that use his props!!!

You can sleep comfortably at night knowing that Thomas has your back!

Thanks Thomas! Your the Man! http://www.magicsax.com/page3/page3.html

Christian Ford
videokideo
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of videokideo
Yep...worked well with me when I asked for specifics on a prop I wanted to purchase. Great with communication!
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
I have to say that my experiences with Thomas have been the same as above. The guy does nice work and stands behind it.

Dan.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Nice to hear good things. I look forward to meeting him one day.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
blackandwhiteillusions
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Richard,

Your in for a treat... he's a great man! I was in town producing a commercial and I had the opportunity to go to his home a couple times while I was there to check out the props he was building for me... We talked for a couple hours and had a great time!

Best,
Christian
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Thomas is a friend of mine and he's the real deal. Not only is he a great builder, but a very busy magician and actor.
blackandwhiteillusions
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

I forgot to mention that little bit!

Terry knows the deal!

Every time I talk to Thomas he's on the way to a show!
LVMagicAL
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of LVMagicAL
Thomas is one of the BEST in the business. Innovative, understanding, creative, concerned about quality.... You can't go wrong with TC!