The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What happened, was this... :: Upstaged by a 2 year old... AGAIN!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
All right, this is getting ridiculous. For my last show, at the last Faire I was working, I was having a difficult time getting an audience. I finally got enough people so I could do a small show, went through it, got a nominal hat from it, and was a little depressed about it. I couldn't figure out where all the patrons were. I packed up my stuff and headed for my wife's shop, and lo and behold, there is my daughter on stage singing and dancing away. She was running around chasing one of the other performers 9 year old son. It was one of the funniest and most entertaining displays I had ever seen. In a year or two, I will probably have to give up my show because everyone willl want to see my daughter, not me... Smile

Jeff
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
Dave Le Fevre
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1666 Posts

Profile of Dave Le Fevre
Well, if you're gonna be upstaged, that the nicest person you could be upstaged by - your own daughter.

Your earlier thread about her upstaging you really made me smile. I'm sure that you're a bit hacked off at being upstaged, but I'll bet that you're bursting with pride at your daughter's performance.

Dave
The Ozzy Osbourne of the 34x27
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Man if she's got the talent, then all I can say is let her rip! Smile
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
ClodAppleleft
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester, NH
195 Posts

Profile of ClodAppleleft
That she does. She just turned 3 and I already have her doing the cups and balls. No sleight of hand yet, but she can do some of the other tricks with them.
There are many different ways to cut an apple.
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Kids will always steal the stage man.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
That's true. The problem is gettin the little hams OFF the stage once they are started!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.