The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: What happened, was this... :: What is your goal with magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
My goal is to keep performing full time all my life. Magic is fun to me. It's like making a living without a job. I perform at kids shows the most. I'm also doing resturants. I do very few illusion shows. I want to travel around the nation in the future. Everything is moving slowly but surely.

I hope all of the best at reaching your goals.

Abracadabra,
Dynamike Smile Toast, to all of you.
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
574 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
My present goals include having fun with magic and uplifting the spirits of the people around me and in my life. In the future I might go pro, but for now I just want to entertain and amaze when I can.
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
I love October. My goal with magic is to be able to perform year round and make it feel like October 24/7. I also agree with raven in that bringing magic to peoples lives brings happiness. Even though my magic revolves around ghosts and wierdness it puts smiles on peoples faces no matter where I go.

Jonathan
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
MyTurnPlzAA
View Profile
Loyal user
NC
288 Posts

Profile of MyTurnPlzAA
My Goal In Magic, Is to Ashtonish people and give people something different to think of... I love to perform and entertain people and be the centre of attention..

Also pulling a few woman on the way whilst doing it wouldn't go a miss Smile
Geoff Ray
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Geoff Ray
I am 12 and my goal is that by the time I leave school at 16 I have enough experience to start being a semi professional and to slowly become a professional. Once I start I never want to stop! Smile
tankk
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of tankk
My goal in magic is to entertain a few people along the way as I continue to learn and entertain myself.

Kevin
pyro
View Profile
Regular user
120 Posts

Profile of pyro
To convince everyone that my magic is for real!!
JamesR
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of JamesR
Geoff, why are you planning to leave school at 16? You can be a semi-pro magician while in school (magic is your part time job, instead of bagging groceries or flipping burgers).
filmyak
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
150 Posts

Profile of filmyak
Eegads, I had a hobby turn into a job once. Now it's my career, and while I love my work, it can still occasionally be WORK.

So the last thing I want to do is to have my awesome hobby (magic, duh) turn into a paid gig... like the days where I'd HAVE to go to a party and perform, versus now where if I'm at a party and FEEL like it, I can have some fun with some effects.

Pro magicians? My hat's off to you all! The guts it must take to do it live, time and time again, and to have the passion to do it well every time... not an easy thing to do. Kudos to those of you who maintain your passion throughout it all!
amazingboz
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of amazingboz
My desire is to put smiles on peoples faces
and fight back against the apathy of self-centeredness. Hospitals, nursing homes and
anybody with a sour puss at work are the means to my end. Carpe Diem, for alas we will never pass this way again!

AmazingBoz aka Phil Smile
Boxav8r
View Profile
New user
New England
58 Posts

Profile of Boxav8r
To paraphrase Red Skelton: I hope to entertain and make you smile and make you forget your troubles if only for a few minutes. If something I say or do brings a smile to your face and lightens your heart, then I have succeeded.

It's also a way for me to give back. Some years ago my infant son was severely injured and burned. He has since been the recipient of (conservative estimate) more than $1 million in free medical care courtesy of the Shriners.

Already into magic, I worked into becoming a Shrine Clown in order to give back a fraction of what I'd received.

The irony is that I now get more back when I get to work with the kids than I put into it.

Pete
Will anyone who believes in telekenesis please raise my hand?
Angus
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Angus
Like most, to put a smile (or a look of confusion) on someone's face.
markkwan
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of markkwan
To be remembered, and not in a bad way!
What good is a night, when you can't break it.
Marcelo
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Marcelo
Entertain strange people at any time, any place and under any condition.
Myndbender
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of Myndbender
My goal is to broaden the horizons of what is possible within me and everyone I meet, to remind people that magic is still alive, and to understand human psychology better.
If you perform magic,dont do it half baked.
It MUST be Well Done!
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
My goal is to make a gazillion dollars!!!!

Sorry... couldn't resist.
Smile
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire