The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: Darren Romeo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
New York City
96 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
Anytime your in Vegas I would highly recommend seeing Darren's show at the Mirage. He is Siegfried and Roy's protoge. Darren is a terrific showman. He combines Magic and Singing perfectly. Anyone else seen it yet?
TheMagician
View Profile
New user
47 Posts

Profile of TheMagician
No... but I think everyone's... uh... heard about Darren... and Seigfried... and Roy. Smile
-Robert
...The Magician
primoshock
View Profile
New user
Utah
11 Posts

Profile of primoshock
Darren had an incredible show! His singing made the tricks that much more interesting - I mean come one how many people do you see singing and doing magic!

The afternoon I went Seigfried sat right in front of us ( he was in a booth) and that Lee Majors was there and other magicians . . . I felt so special when I got Seigs. autograph.lol.

Anyways - go see it while it is cheap! I can guarantee when people find out about this show it will be expensive!

-Primoshock
Bascomb Grecian
View Profile
Loyal user
Redding, Ca.
202 Posts

Profile of Bascomb Grecian
I don't think I want to.
Welcome to The Magic Cafe'!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I saw him on Fox and Friends and he looked like he was gonna do like a floating table type thing, and then he didn't do it. I think he messed it up, and then he kept singing. I was not real impressed. I hope to see him do some magic some day, so I can make a real judgment. He seemed kind of foo-foo. Not that there is anything wrong with that.