The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: Blaine on Howard!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
E-Leoni
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
358 Posts

Profile of E-Leoni
Anybody watched this last night.
David Blaine on Howard Stern. I'm not sure if
it is an old one. I just happened to be flipping around, and caught his mug. I don't watch that show but I could resist to see what he would be talking about. Turns out he was explaining to howard about Cold reading and how to do it on some one.

Is Blaine going to be the next Masked Magician? How can he possibly be exposing something like this on late night?

E-Leoni.
GothicBen
View Profile
Veteran user
England
353 Posts

Profile of GothicBen
I caught something like this myself. He's not exposing cold reading, he just gave a genric chat-up line that appears to read the lady's mind, in an effort to impress her.

It's Howard Stern, for goodness sake! If it's not tits and bums, Howie ain't that interested!

Bababooee!!!
cardguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, New York
1171 Posts

Profile of cardguy
I guess what they say about magicians is true, regarding the ladies. He has a beautiful girlfriend, although it looked like she was ON something if you know what I mean. Smile
Frank G. a.k.a. Cardguy
Nae Blis
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of Nae Blis
Yeah, that was an old Episode. Jackie Martling was in the background and they were talking about Blaine's upcoming "Buried Alive". So the episode is a few years old.

And I agree Cardguy, Blaine's girlfriend looked like she was on something....Blaine too.
It takes a big man to cry...... but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Cornelius
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
213 Posts

Profile of Cornelius
In my humble opinion, Blaine is a publicity hound who craves attention. No offence to Blaine but that's just my opinion. I mean, come on! How proud can a person get? But you do know what they say? Pride comes before a fall. And yeah Blaine probably is on something.

From,
Cornelius. Smile
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
WHo was his girlfriend back then? It wasn't still Fiona Apple was it? She was always on something.

Jonathan Grant