The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: Café members in Turkish Daily News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5938 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Follow this link to an article written about three Café members who performed at the Izmir Festival.

Which by the way was arranged by Tora!

http://www.turkishdailynews.com/old_edit......ture.htm
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Just so everyone knows I think we were all misquoted a few times here. I think it might of been because of the language barrier. LOL, oh well still a nice article, Thanks Tora for having it arranged.

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2325 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Hey guys, very impressive. Misquoted or not, I think you guys had fun though. I would have loved to have seen all of it. Internationally acclaimed magicians here... Autographs at 7:00pm...
Whiterabbit
View Profile
Loyal user
Kevin Mc Lean
278 Posts

Profile of Whiterabbit
Great review! You must have had a blast... Smile
May your fingers never lose their deftness,

May your tongue always lead them down the garden path...

Regards,

Whiterabbit
Victor Brisbin
View Profile
Elite user
Washington, DC / NOVA
432 Posts

Profile of Victor Brisbin
It is a great article. Congratulations. The usual advice is not to believe your own press, but in order to become "the most important magician in (fill in your own country), maybe you have to believe it yourself.
Great article, great publicity. Again, my congratulations. It sounds like the visitors to Tora's event were appreciated.
"It is better to practice a little than talk a lot." - Muso Kokushi
Matt Graves
View Profile
Special user
Huntsville, Alabama (USA)
504 Posts

Profile of Matt Graves
Man, I wish you guys could have taped all that, and you could make a TV special out of it. Hey, it'd be just as good as any other magic on TV, I'd bet. It sounds like everybody over there liked it. That "Out of This Universe" is so awesome. I've seen it done at least twenty times, and I'm still clueless as to the method. . .