The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Café member in car accident.. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3784 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Just a quick note that regular Café member Dennis Loomis was involved in a very serious automobile accident on Friday.

Dennis is alive but his car was destroyed. Please keep him and his family in your prayers, perhaps you might send him a note? Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
I'm very sorry to here that. I hope he will be just fine. I'll keep him, and his family in my prayers. Dennis if you are reading this, I hope you get well soon, and may God bless you, Ed. Smile
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I'm very sorry to hear about Dennis. I wish him and his family lots of hugs and thoughts from many Café members.
Dennis Loomis
View Profile
1943 - 2013
2113 Posts

Profile of Dennis Loomis
Thanks for the good wishes.
I'm recuperating at home now and I'm going to be fine. It is miraculous that I'm alive. I saw the car I was in yesterday and it's hard to believe that I wasn't killed. It was completely burned up and smashed to bits. Two things saved my life: Seat belts, and the fact that passersby pulled me from the car before it burned. I had a bad concussion and did not regain consiciousness until I was in the hospital emergency room. I have lots of bruises and and I'm heavy pain medication, but amazingly nothing was broken! I hope to do my first show Saturday.

BUCKLE UP!!!

Dennis Loomis
http://www.loomismagic.com
Itinerant Montebank
<BR>http://www.loomismagic.com
ventman
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of ventman
I'm so glad you're still with us, Dennis. My best thoughts and prayers go to you.
Coldthorn
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
WOW!!! And you're maybe doing a show Saturday!!! What happened to you was not only miraculous but magical too I'm thinking. Smile

I'm so glad you are still with us and you sound like a real trooper and inspiration to all.

Best Wishes Smile
MarkFarrar
View Profile
Veteran user
U.S.A.
376 Posts

Profile of MarkFarrar
Who says real magic doesn't exist?!
Mark S. Farrar

Email: [email]MarkFarrar@TheMagicCircle.co.uk[/email]
Web: www.MagicSquaresBook.com, www.RandMPublishing.com, www.TheDailyGoalMachine.com, www.ParvoBuster.com
Cabrera
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
513 Posts

Profile of Cabrera
Wow Dennis, you beat out Lance Burton as far as danger tricks go. that's what I call extreme magic! Glad you are alright.

By the way, I love your Loomis mini chop cup routine. It serves me well.
Take care
Cabrera
"The quilt of life is woven with many different threads"