The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Peter Reveen is missing in Las Vegas, Nevada (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2735 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Peter Reveen who not only has been an illusionist, Hypnotist but also manager for Lance Burton has been reported missing in Las Vegas Nevada. He is 75 years old and was last seen Sunday evening. Here is the link to the news report. http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/oct......old-man/

I've never known Peter that well but use to see him at least once a week in Las Vegas during the 70's. Hopefully he will be found safe and sound.
mtpascoe
View Profile
Inner circle
1932 Posts

Profile of mtpascoe
It's sad how this great man has deteriorated to this horrible disease. I wish I did know him, but just like everyone else, we are familiar with him through his performance. I wonder what inner demons people with dementia go through? I’m glad they found Peter. I wish him well.
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2735 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Peter was found but the news report gives even less information than the report on him being missing did. Thankfully this seems to have ended in a good way. http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25506699/detail.html
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7669 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Peter is one of a kind. I have been fortunate to spend several times with him in conversations that very extremely insightful. Once right after Roy was attacked by the cat.

My prayers are with him and his family in this difficult time.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Peter is a long time old friend and Bro. in the Invisible Lodge. I'm glad they found him safe.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."