The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Looking out for our own :: Member Justin Miller and family... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
I received the following letter from one of our Café faithful - it concerns one of our long time members Justin Miller, known on the Café under the screen name of jussy.

I think a nice note via PM and a prayer for Justin, his son and family would really be helpful. Thanks everyone. Smile
------------------------------------
"Today had to have been the worst day of mine and my wife's life.
Our son has been diagnosed with a Rare blood disorder caled glucose transporter (we think, the doctors are running more test to see if it is conclusive or not). This whatever IT is, has cause our son major delays, speech, motor skills, and such. He progresses on a daily basis.

We our both born again Christians and have seen God work miracles unending in our lives, so our faith is rock solid in our Lord...but today our faith, strength, and heart were tested like never before. While outside with my wife Christian was chewing on a chip (by the way he is 3 and a half) and while he was chewing he went into a VERY serious seizure. I have NEVER seen one like this. We beleive it was a combonation of chocking and the attack but he completely stopped breathing, turned a gahstly blue and I truly beleived he died in my arms, there was no sign of life in him at all.

I am crying as a write this. My life and his flashed before my eyes. I was in complete shock, and yet I NEVER GAVE UP ON MY SON! I gave him a very bad heimlich and did everything I could to save his life. I looked up and said "please God do not let my son die" soon after I said this he started breathing again and slowly came back to life..LITERALLY!

I am saying this to ask ALL OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST to pray for my son. As God leads you by His Holy Spirit please pray for safety, protection from the spirits of darkness, and that the Holy Spirit would over shadow our son as he sleeps.

Let Christ reign in the hears our all His followers.
Please do not crowd this up with a lot of posts...just pray!

Justin Miller"
--------------------------------
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Thank you for posting this Mr. Brooks, I really appreciate you doing this, as well as Mr. Miller I think does too Smile

My prayers are with him and his...

Tanner
Mitchell.Stafiej
View Profile
New user
Quebec
61 Posts

Profile of Mitchell.Stafiej
As I have said on other forums, I will pray for you and your family, we all wish you the best.

May the lord be with you.

Mitchell