The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The side walk shuffle :: BuskPay is here (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Hello Fellow Buskers.......the Busking project has finalized the designs and is offering the cashless QR code tap to tip boards at a 25% discount.
I was one of the testers for this board and it was very cool. Total contactless contributions to your "virtual hat".
I changed a few of my hat lines and people used their phones to scan or "tap" the board and gave me money thru paypal.
check this out
https://busk.co/blog/shop/?mc_cid=24cf8a......9d2f006e

The busker project is a NFP group that works to improve the landscape for the entire busking community around the globe.
(Disclosure-I have no financial stake in this deal, I just love the tech and adopted it early )
Bruce
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
It looks like a great idea. Although, the "suggested values" gives me pause. I know the cops around here. "Suggested Values" would be seen as "direct solicitation," which is directly addressed in the license. They're looking for an excuse, why give them one?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
What is the difference between "14 pounds" and "15 pounds?" Why are there two prices?
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
Its just to offer a few options 😜
and the difference is..... 1 pound
But it does work well and the middle one is usually the selection for people,
Also the QR code brings them directly to my site and they can read my stuff, hire me etc
Bruce
markmagic
View Profile
New user
KY
52 Posts

Profile of markmagic
Does this work in all countries?
drmolarmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Brooklyn NY
168 Posts

Profile of drmolarmagic
They were making them with graphics for
Multiple currencies and the QR code bring people to your webs site and there’s a link there also
To drop
$$ in your hat electronically
markmagic
View Profile
New user
KY
52 Posts

Profile of markmagic
Sounds great, I’ll check it out. Thanks