The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Let there be magic! :: Marketing Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
hodge
View Profile
New user
buckingham, england
11 Posts

Profile of hodge
Greetings, this is my first post here at the Magic Café, may it be the first of many. I wanted to ask anyone who has had experience with getting his or her effects marketed to pass on a little advice to me in terms of how to get it done. I’m not talking about a book of effects here, just a single, very commercial effect.

Thanks in advance.
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
Read through the earlier threads in this section, this is a question we've discussed more than once before. :o)
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
You could email me illusions1@earthlink.net and I would love to discuss the issue with you.
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
By the way, after you do read those earlier threads, if you have further questions, don't be afraid to ask them! My suggestion was just meant to avoid us having dozens of posts saying the same thing...certainly do go ahead and ask anything new/that needs clarifaction after you read the advice myself and others have posted before. :oD
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!