The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Let there be magic! :: Manuscripts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Vincenzo
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
215 Posts

Profile of Vincenzo
hi everyone! I've invented a couple effects and finished 3 manuscripts for 3 of them this weekend.

Cranial Contorsion: The magician sits in a box, with his head protruding from the top. He is is covered with a blanket. Knifes are plunged through his skull. They are pulled out and he is uncovered. His head is intact! 9 different variations are included in the manuscript including twisting your head 360 degrees around and popping it off.

Bunnies Big Bash: Smash a rabbit through a table, put a rabbit in a box and drop kick the box into the crowd, pull off your rabbits ears. All without harm coming to your rabbit of course. 6 different variations.

Sledgehammered: Smash your assistant to bits!
Stretch your assistant out three feet! Stick swords through him or her! 4 different variations.

What do you think? Questions? Feedback?
yoey2000
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of yoey2000
Wow.

Thats insaneley dangerous yet entertaining.

Smile

But you might want to post this in the Stage Magic forum becuase not many people come here.
DA
View Profile
New user
New jersey
48 Posts

Profile of DA
Nice, I like these. I'm not much of a stage person but twisting your head around is pretty cool. How much do you want for the cranil contorsion manuscript?
DA
Geoff Weber
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington DC
1387 Posts

Profile of Geoff Weber
id be interested in seeing a video clip or some photos, so I have some idea how this stuff looks