The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Magic on snapchat? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicmike310194
View Profile
New user
Sydney Australia
1 Post

Profile of magicmike310194
How many of you have come up with an actual trick todo on snapchat. Like a "think of a card, this is your card trick."
Not just a visual one like a vanish or colour change.
I've only just thought of (a couple of moments ago) a trick I could do on snapchat that has been right under my nose this whole time!

It was the first trick I ever learnt, don't know the name of it, but it involves 24 card in 3 rows of 8.
Basically this extremely simple tricks principle still OBVIOUSLY works on snapchat same as it would in real life.... Smile
shg_123
View Profile
New user
Coffey, MO
71 Posts

Profile of shg_123
The only trick I've ever fully performed on snapchat was a quick change, I would think a card trick would be to drawn out but if you can get it in the 10 seconds go for it!
LeafyMagic
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of LeafyMagic
I know you're not interested in visual, but some quick great visuals for snapchat that don't include cards are 24 karat fold, Tactics, and sticky situation. If you want to do an interactive trick, I would do a riffle force (see one card as I flip through) with darkslide by Chris Ramsey for the reveal. Hope this helps and good luck to you.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7049 Posts

Profile of magicfish
What's snapchat?
plmqaz1243
View Profile
Regular user
Only has
141 Posts

Profile of plmqaz1243
You could always try vernon's 5 card mental force. A very nice little psychological trick.
Googoomafint11
View Profile
New user
I actually have more than only
28 Posts

Profile of Googoomafint11
The Princess card trick would work, requires the use of some gaff cards, but is very effective!
Error 404
Code _signature_ not found
magicianbrady
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
How about Number Reversal by Banachek?