The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: NUTTY BOLT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
I need help with the nutty bolt trick, like the palming and misdirection sort of thing.

:) OK GUYS, I'M A GIRL ASKING FOR YOUR HELP , NOT SOMETHING YOU MAY GET EVERYDAY IN THE WORLD OF MAGIC! SO FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS'S TO HELP THE LOVELY MOI...
Anyone of you magical lot can give me any helpful advice or tips would be gratefully received.., you know I would do the same for you!
Cheers my dears,
B. x
Always look on the bright side of life, Set goals and acheive them, never let anyone put you down you are unique in your own way.
Peace to the world.May MAGIC never die.
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
I have not heard of this illusion before. What is the effect, describe it for me, perhaps I can help you out some.
The Presitidigitationist
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
Hey,

There is a small blue tube,contains nut and a bolt and a pipe tube thing, bascially you take out the nut, bolt and pipe tube, you place the pipe on the bolt, along with screwing the nut on top, place inside of tube,put on lid, shake once, say a magical word etc, add some more patter too lol, and magically when you tip the contents out, the nut has come off the bolt!
Always look on the bright side of life, Set goals and acheive them, never let anyone put you down you are unique in your own way.
MAGICBEE
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of MAGICBEE
Hi fr3ky,
I tell a story of when I was in America, I went to Disneyland and in the haunted house I found this little bolt ( show the bolt and nut ) I kept it in this little tube, but watch when I open it, it is all undone, spooky!!
I start with the nut in the the tube on top of a tiny piece of cotton wool. When you take the top off the tube hold it in the right hand by thumb and index finger, curl your other three fingers about the gimmick, then just dump everything on the table for examination. Hope this makes sense. If not. PM me.
MAGICBEE
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
Hiya,
Wow, thanks call routine for it, thanks for your advice, I will PM you tho!
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
By the sound of it, this may be the same thing that used to be called "The Bolt of Lightening." My take is as follows: I set up the participant for feeling energy gathering in the hand that is holding the bolt, nut and container (I have the participant hold it...not myself). Then, when they feel the buzz of energy in their fingers...I tell them to tip the nut and bolt out. The energy is what causes the nut and bolt to come undone. If this isn't the same thing...I'm sorry. Maybe there is still some way to use this presentational idea.
Best regards.
Nicholas
fr3ky magick
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, ENGLAND
55 Posts

Profile of fr3ky magick
Er sounds similar I see what you mean. Some tricks can be the same thing but have be called different names, so can be quite confusing. I will PM you. Thanks ofr your comment.
Kind regards,
Belinda