The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Bar challenge... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
gtxby33
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of gtxby33
I would Balducci levitate in the back of the bar.... they have a magic trick over at happymagic.com or penguinmagic.com and it is called "kiss the magician"....

Effect: you say, here is a deck of cards and most of them say you don't have to do what the magician says and like 3 say do what the magician says..... and you have the spectator (the blonde chick) Smile shuffle the cards and you pick a random one and it is do what the magician says and you say give me your phone number Smile
white hats rule.
Quest
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Quest
Hmm..depending on the type of bar you are in you could gather the essentials to perform the Jiggernaut routine...however you would have to present it as something other then a sobriety test, since your friends are indeed drunk...it could get scary real fast...(ever have a friend try to grab the fake olive and eat it?) Smile
Quest

"Subtle is the Lord, but malicious He is not." --Einstein
Elwood
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Elwood
Twice I've seen people mention Jiggernaut on this forum in the past few days. Pardon my ignorance, but I don't know this one! Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!
preston91
View Profile
Regular user
clearwater,fl
186 Posts

Profile of preston91
Elwood,
Jiggernaut is a "Cups and Balls" type routine using a bar jigger, olives and corks.
Sold by Magicsmith.com. It's also on Mark Jenest's "Miracles While you Wait" video. Very nice routine that's perfect for the bar. The video also includes some other nice routines such as Short Hop a gimmickless hopping half routine and Billusion, a bill in the balloon bit.

Paul
Elwood
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Elwood
Thanks for the info.

One more question - what's a jigger? A cocktail shaker, I'm guessing?