The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Magnet imbedded under skin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Ancalagon
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Ancalagon
Oh man... You would never be able to pick a phone, mp3 player or CD again, and would never get through security, anywhere, ever.
Would sure put an end to the old raven, though...
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Implanted magnet, good idea but I would never advise it. you could implant it in your left hand if your domaint hand is your right. but like I said, don't do it.
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
Shufton
View Profile
Veteran user
California
318 Posts

Profile of Shufton
Talk, talk, talk! I've gone ahead and done it! I have them in my forearms. I have already developed some amazing effects:

A paperclip jumps off the table and dangles from my arm.

I do a routine called "Invisible Pusher" in which a "ghost" puts a hypodermic needle into my arm without my participation. This went over huge in my doctors office, although inadvertent.

My arms slam together, and no one can get them apart.

At a formal dinner, I can use every piece of silverware simultaneously, at times with intention.

Down sides:

Iron filings are hard to deal with, and impossible to remove completely. Sometimes I look a bit rusty.

My skin sticks out every time I get near the fridge - this could be a "tell".

Sometimes I have a lot of trouble putting things down.

The needle thing is starting to get old.

Sometimes I will be pelted with someones earring.

My credit cards are in the same drawer with my tapes.
Fobulous, Emergency Cash, 3D Paradox, PS-I Love You, X-Ray, The Portal, Ultimate Floating Match, Miracle Premonition... and more!
http://www.shufton.com
Chris Henderson
View Profile
Special user
Indiana -- Anyone w/ no life would have
563 Posts

Profile of Chris Henderson
What happens if a person who actually does this requires an MRI?
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief"

--Gerry Spence
Magic_Steve
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1476 Posts

Profile of Magic_Steve
Quote:
On 2007-04-10 07:09, state wrote:
After I have a magnet put in my left hand, I'm going to implant an ITR in my right. Then I'll be unstoppable.

What happens with the thread breaks or you run out? Just grab a razor blade and slice it open for the refills? Smile

Best,
Steve
state
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of state
Quote:
On 2007-04-15 23:53, Magic_Steve wrote:
Quote:
After I have a magnet put in my left hand, I'm going to implant an ITR in my right. Then I'll be unstoppable.

What happens with the thread breaks or you run out? Just grab a razor blade and slice it open for the refills? Smile

Best,
Steve

No, I changed my mind. I'm going to have a robot arm installed so I can program it to do all my sleights for me. It will also be handy for my metal bending routine. My ITR can then be accessed with a screwdriver. HA! LOL

Robodini
AaronTheMagician
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of AaronTheMagician
Quote:

As soon as I read this, I got the image of you as Spider Man latching onto objects from across the room with your "web."
That could totally have some applications!

As far as magnets are concerned, why not just have a plate put into each hip, so you can stick magnets to and use as a holdout?
milespianoforte
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of milespianoforte
Wow, this would be amazing. Haha Ellusionist and Penguin, we have JUST outsmarted the M5!
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Quote:
On 2007-04-16 19:31, milespianoforte wrote:
Wow, this would be amazing. Haha Ellusionist and Penguin, we have JUST outsmarted the M5!

How is it that we have outsmarted a highway in the United Kingdom?

:lol: Smile Smile

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
daniel_lachman
View Profile
Regular user
131 Posts

Profile of daniel_lachman
It sounds like the magnet would erase any electronic thing you touch!
CaptRitz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of CaptRitz
Quote:
On 2006-06-12 11:59, danielrmk wrote:
Well Im still in medschool, but I am planning on specialiting in Plastic Surgery, so I could definatlly help you guys there. And in the mean time, why not fabricate a topit using your own love handles? LOL

Danny

Must open up new gig opportunities at nudist Café's.