The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Magic Café Tech Help Area :: Can't seem to change my email (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Pat Trick
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of Pat Trick
When I do, it says to type in new password. (I don't want a new password, but fine.) Then it says, "Sorry, this email account is blocked (or similar words.)

So, how can I update my password? Am I doing something wrong?
To try is to risk failure; not to try, to guarantee it.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4861 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Your topic title says you want to change your email but your post says you want to change your password. Assuming you want to change the email account, when you go to Edit Profile, you must type you password. You don't have to fill in a new one. That's only if you want to change your password.

Now enter the new email address you want but remember that free servers like yahoo, hotmail, gmail are not allowed and neither is AOL. If you are using any other address, that's all you need to do.
Where the magic begins
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of wally
When I try to change my email address it states that only a forum member can change it ???
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
Wally,

Please send me a PM with what you want changed and I'll take care of it for you. The problem is that you currently have an AOL email address and those can only be changed by an admin. You can thank AOL for your troubles too, it certainly wouldn't hurt my feelings! Smile
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile