The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Table hoppers & party strollers :: color changing knives (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
James Washer
View Profile
New user
Alabama
95 Posts

Profile of James Washer
What are some good resources for color changing knives routines?

What is the best set of color changing knives?

Thanks in advance,
Bama Gambler
John Macmillan
View Profile
Loyal user
Vancouver, BC
226 Posts

Profile of John Macmillan
If you can find them the Scotty York knives are excellent. You might check with Denny & Lee
Prophet
View Profile
Regular user
Caledonia, NY
184 Posts

Profile of Prophet
I have a set of morga color changing knives(set of 4) They are really nice knives and come with a great routine. Smile
Yours In Magic

Mike

Smile
If you are new to Magic check out my article
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462185&forum=41
Duct Tape is like the Force. It has a dark and a light side and holds the universe together.
Kardenni
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando Florida
116 Posts

Profile of Kardenni
Personally I like Daryl's color changing knife routine. Smile
Jim Pace
View Profile
V.I.P.
Portland Oregon
556 Posts

Profile of Jim Pace
Did you see the little red guy?....He is trying to make an "S" appear. Nice to see you Denni
Jim
"The drum that beats the loudest is always the most hollow."
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
The set I currently is is the Mogar 3-knife stag handle set. When he started making them, I retired all my sets of Sanders knives. As for a routine, I use an original (compilation) routine from a good friend of mine, that he's been doing for about 40 or 50 years now. Pick up either of the 2 (one's pretty expensive) books on color changing knives and pick whatever suits your performing style and venue.

Steve Thomas
James Washer
View Profile
New user
Alabama
95 Posts

Profile of James Washer
What are the 2 books on color changing knives?
flourish dude
View Profile
Inner circle
from ? But I know where I am going!
1195 Posts

Profile of flourish dude
The Intricate Web of Distraction by Whit Haydn
This 12-page booklet contains all of the moves and Whit's professional presentation for his routine with the color-changing knives, generously photo-illustrated for clarity
Nothing of the same will bring any change, take action today!
Just taking a step, is a step in the right direction because when you stop working, your dream dies.
www.magicalmemories.us
mysticz
View Profile
Special user
D.C. metro area
680 Posts

Profile of mysticz
Probably the best book on the color-changing knives was "Ascanio's World of Knives," published about 25 years ago. Unfortunately it is hard to find and expensive when you do find it. The best knives I've used were put out on the market by Scotty York -- another situation where the item is hard to find and expensive when it does surface.

I've seen both the book and the knives turn up on eBay on occasion.

Joe Z.
Joe Zabel
"Psychic Sorcery"

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

-- Shakespeare's Hamlet I.v. 174-175