The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Table hoppers & party strollers :: For those who are interested... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5695 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
A couple years back, I had mentioned in a thread that a great way to market yourself was to have your own T-Shirt with your website on it and sell them to your clients as a way to generate extra revenue. Many liked the idea and I had several ask me if they could purchase "MY" T-Shirt, which of course I was out of stock at the time I posted.

Well, I now have them in stock and since I don't remember who wanted them, I'm posting this out to the general population of the Table Hoppers Forum. Smile

So with that said...the "Official T-Shirt" of Christopher Lyle (Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius) is now available for sale. All Ts are in "BRIGHT YELLOW" (of course) and are $25.00 each. If you wish, I'll even autograph it for you...lol!

I only carry one size and that's a XXXL. Hurry while supplies last!

So stay cool this summer with a great T. Cash, Debit, Credit, or PayPal is accepted. Order now, operators are standing by... Smile

In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!