The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Table hoppers & party strollers :: Kolossal Killer is a Joy To Perform (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
maxpax
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
120 Posts

Profile of maxpax
I guess I should check this out.
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1789 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
No do not bother these guys are all stooges of Kenton, the effect really sucks.hehehehe
karlito
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of karlito
I havent't actually performed this for anyone apart from family and I can't remember if it went down well. They just wanted to examine my wallet. I guess if I used my himber wallet I wouldn't have such trouble Smile
Boo de Hoop
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
101 Posts

Profile of Boo de Hoop
Untill now nobody ever asked me to examine my wallet.
But perhaps your familiy knows, that you didn't use your every day wallet?
Sorry for my English! My German is a little bit better ;-)
Marc Woods
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
147 Posts

Profile of Marc Woods
Once the wallet is out of sight...it's out of mind!
So I casually put the wallet away once the revelation is done!
MiNDHACKER / goochelaar
https://www.marcwoods.nl
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7049 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I did this at walmart today. I got a great reaction. I made mine up just a few days ago. Today was her maiden voyage. I really like this.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1531 Posts

Profile of rowland
Regarding this effect how many of you use the specific wallet for this type of effect or have you just adapted your everyday wallet ?
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7049 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Hi Rowland, I made up my own wallet and it is perfect. Standard mens wallet. It's actually thinner now that I've set it for killer than it was before.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I just use a normal wallet, not as good but certainly cheaper, it requires a little more work with the handling but its no big deal really.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1531 Posts

Profile of rowland
I have just started using the four seen wallet which is a great wallet and can do some amazing things but only has one large pocket for money but it is big enough to have some sort of divider in it. I will give it some thought. Smile
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1349 Posts

Profile of imgic
Where is Elsdon's On the Mark sold? Was looking for it, and can't seem to find it.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7049 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Bblumen mentions a great trick in Krenzel's Fired Up
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1339 Posts

Profile of Leo H
A nice demo of Elsdon performing On the Mark. It appears to be off the market right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9XLvQcN3ww
MichaelDouglas
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
766 Posts

Profile of MichaelDouglas
Yesterday I was performing a card trick. Something happened. I lost my control on the card and it became lost in the deck. I just randomly selected a card as my guess of their card. I knew I'd be wrong. I was. But I remembered that I had KK in my wallet. At that point I went into my patter about "having a feeling about a card earlier that day. I stuck it in my wallet...etc." The result is that KK rescued my original trick from failure.
James Kellogg III
View Profile
Regular user
San Diego
117 Posts

Profile of James Kellogg III
I have heard a lot of people get a lot of mileage out of Kolossal Killer but I have used my predator wallet for so long I don't think I would change it but Michael had a good point of rescuing his effect it makes me second think it for the 100th time.
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
I have a KK wallet. It's brand new and has never been used. I want to put it up on the Café, but have no idea what to ask for it. Can someone give me an idea of what is a fair price?
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 05:38, jakeg wrote:
I have a KK wallet. It's brand new and has never been used. I want to put it up on the Café, but have no idea what to ask for it. Can someone give me an idea of what is a fair price?

Two thirds of what you paid for it? Just a suggestion...
jakeg
View Profile
Inner circle
1741 Posts

Profile of jakeg
Quote:
On 2013-04-29 04:22, jugglestruck wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-04-13 05:38, jakeg wrote:

Two thirds of what you paid for it? Just a suggestion...

I didn't keep a record of what I paid for it. I figured that I could look at what dealer's were selling it for if I decided to get rid of it. When I looked it up recently, I found only one dealer selling it, (it's originator), and I know that I never would have spent that much on a wallet. Thus, my confusion.