The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Black art table (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
coolleprechaun
View Profile
Regular user
Winnipeg, Manitoba
108 Posts

Profile of coolleprechaun
Me and my dad spent a week building a black art table but I only now of one thing I can do with it. If anyone knows of any books or videos I could use it would be greatly appreciated.

Coolleprechaun
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Complete Course in Magic by Mark Wilson is a must for any magician's library. This book has some ideas with the table as well as hundreds of other effects. If you don't have this, get it!

Tom
coolleprechaun
View Profile
Regular user
Winnipeg, Manitoba
108 Posts

Profile of coolleprechaun
Yeah I have it, that is where I got the instructions to build my table. I can only find one thing with my black art table in it, the vanishing glass.
magicjackct
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
64 Posts

Profile of magicjackct
Rocco does an old Slydini trick where you produce a dove. If you're interested PM me and I can explain it in detail.

Jack
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Check here [outdated link], they sell many, many books on magic and with their searchable site it is very easy, they are bound to have anything you are looking for or try and come up with your own effects.

Tom
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
So let me ask you this.
Why did you make a black art table?
Did you have a use in mind?
Daniel Faith
GarySumpter
View Profile
Special user
UK
857 Posts

Profile of GarySumpter
Seems like a lot of effort to go to for one trick that doesn't really need a black art table!