The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Card to Wallet Gag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
Perhaps this has been done before, but I'll throw it in the ring anyway:
The performer is going through the deck and is surprized to find his driver's license in there. He goes to put it back in his wallet only to find the spectator's card.
Or after having three cards chosen, the performer could find his license, a credit card, and a library card in the pack--with the same result.

--alan Smile Smile
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
A BLENDED PATH
Christian Reflections on Tarot
Word Crimes
Technology and Faith........Bad Religion
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
703 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
swinging idea alleycat

:dancing: Smile Smile
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
dukenotes
View Profile
New user
Winchester, KY
70 Posts

Profile of dukenotes
I like it. Perhaps it could be part of a vanish. You could hand the cards to the spectator to see if he can find his card. He can't but he finds your license. Perhaps with some comedic patter things lead to his card being found in your wallet.

Great idea!

Duke
:kewl:
Brandon Harper
View Profile
Loyal user
Austin, Texas
207 Posts

Profile of Brandon Harper
This is similar to an effect done by Michael Ammar on Vol 3 (I think) of his Easy to Master series/ Check it out.
M.P.D.
View Profile
New user
illinois
54 Posts

Profile of M.P.D.
paul harris has something similar in his "art of astonishment" series called, "liscence to thrill" but it is a transpostion of the spectators liscence and your own. it is fun to do. Smile
Alan Wheeler
View Profile
Inner circle
Posting since 2002 with
2038 Posts

Profile of Alan Wheeler
Now if you could just get the PICTURES on the licenses to switch...

alleycat Smile
The views and comments expressed on this post may be mere speculation and are not necessarily the opinions, values, or beliefs of Alan Wheeler.
A BLENDED PATH
Christian Reflections on Tarot
Word Crimes
Technology and Faith........Bad Religion