The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Red Bull Can Magic Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jack
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Jack
You know the old water suspension trick where an opened bottle of liquid is inverted but the water remains inside? A later version allowed you to put a pencil in and out of the inverted bottle, enhancing the illusion of the mouth being free of any trickery. I imagine everyone's familiar with that trick.

My first one came out of a box of Trix. Well, I discovered the same thing can be done with a can of Red Bull beverage, whose design allows for an impromptu water suspension illusion (the pencil part and all) You'll have to use your imagination in figuring it out as I can't explain it here, or I'll get fussed at.

I've been having fun with it, if even for personal amusement. (I've also performed it for others as well) A built-in bonus mystery with every can. Makes the price a little more tolerable. I may put it on my soon to be revamped website, http://www.magicjack.net

But who knows. It's not that big-a-thing to me, just something I noticed.

Presentation: "You've heard the comercials about how Red Bull gives you wings? It really doesn't, I mean I drink this all the time and have yet to see any feathers appear. No, it gives you lift because it's so light, it floats. See, the can is opened, but when I turn it over, the liquid doesn't pour out. It's floating inside. I can stick a pencil into it and lick off the pencil, but I'd rather not. I'll just hold the can the regular way and sip."

Magically, Jack
niva
View Profile
Inner circle
Malta (Europe)
2970 Posts

Profile of niva
Hi Jack. I like the idea, but unfortunately I am not very familiar with the pencil thing. I only know of the one where you insert the matches. Perhaps you should post more details in the Secret Sessions forum. If you want to.

Thanks.

Ivan (Red Bull gives you wings Smile or... wings???) Smile Smile
Yours,

Ivan
Jack
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Jack
O.K. it's there. Great use of the emoticons by the way.
Magically, Jack